Our attendees are key executive leaders and decision makers
within their organization and many cases industry leaders.
This allows for tremendous opportunities for end-user
participants and vendors to share experiences by participating
directly with industry experts/visionaries and end-user peer
executives, discussing the key issues driving their business.
The Digital Packaging Summit has limited attendance, and is
designed around the small group concept. In order for key
executives to participate they must prequalify based upon several
criteria. Because all executives are fully hosted, each
attendee is committed to participating in all scheduled
business-intensive engagements with vendors.
- Printing and Converting Executives Driving Decision-Making
- Guaranteed audience of 50-70 end-user executives from leading
print orgaizations and converters.
- All attendees are pre-qualified, must meet strict criteria to
qualify for an invitation, and receive a full air/hotel
- Attendee titles include President, Vice President and Directors
of printing companies, and other decision makers responsible for
the evaluation, recommendation and purchase of solutions, products
- Digital Packaging Summit attendees will include:
- Presidents, Vice Presidents and Directors of printing and
- Executives with purchasing responsibility who plan to make a
purchase within the next 2-6 quarters
- Over 300 scheduled 1:1 meetings between vendors, analysts and
attendees will take place over 3 days
- Industry leading magazines and associations including: Printing
Impressions, Package Printing, Target Marketing and many more
- Networking Opportunities include; welcome reception, golf
outing, awards dinner, casino night, etc.